Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DAY OF DAYS 2013 INTERVIEW with MEREDITH SCOTT LYNN


THE DAY OF DAYS 2013 INTERVIEWS WITH ALL OF THE CAST MEMBERS CAN BE HEARD HERE:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/outtakes/2013/11/12/outtakes-at-day-of-days-2013

Meredith Scott Lynn (Anne Milbauer, DAYS OF OUR LIVES) -- November 9th, 2013

OUTTAKES:  What would you like to see happen with Anne at this point?  She's working so hard with Teresa to bring Jennifer down; and she's all up in the mix with getting Daniel in trouble...

MSL:  I know!  She is all up in his business.  I never want it to end with Teresa.  I want Anne and Teresa to be evil cohorts forever, but that's probably not likely.  I don't know.  I think what I hope would happen with Anne is that we get some insight as to why she's so horrible and hateful.  There's something really fun about playing someone who seems to have no soul, but you know we all have a soul.  We saw a touch of it when Teresa was in the hospital bed; and Anne saw she had overdosed. But only for like a second. I want there to be some sweeping dream sequences where Anne's having sex with half of Salem...but that's a tall order!

OUTTAKES:  If you could think of a guy in Salem who would be Anne's match, is there a character that comes to mind?

MSL:  Wow!  That's really interesting.  The ultimate fantasy would be Dr. Dan probably.  But from what I hear, the fans seem to think that Anne is in love with Jennifer; and I really like that idea.  That's a good storyline.  So maybe that's what happens eventually.

OUTTAKES:  That sounds really interesting!

MSL:  I know!  I don't even think Anne knows.  If that's what's going to happen, I don't think she knows, but maybe it will be revealed to her.  I don't know.  I have no idea.  And I'm so excited because I never read ahead.  I never know what's coming.  So your guess is as good as mine, but as far as what I hope happens...I hope I just stay on this evil trajectory for a long time.  I'd like to die; and maybe they zip up the body bag.  And then the very next episode, I unzip the body bag and emerge.  I've never died.  Something great like that.

OUTTAKES:  DAYS OF OUR LIVES is the perfect soap for something like that.

MSL:  Right? (laughs).  I just hope I stay.

OUTTAKES:  It's been more realistic for the last couple of years, but for a while no one stayed dead!

MSL:  No one stays dead.  Exactly.  Well, I just hope I stay.  Dead or alive.  This has been the best experience ever; and I don't want it to end.  And I'm hoping at some point, Anne has a weird tryst with Justin and his wife.  Both of them...like a threesome!

OUTTAKES:  There you go!  (laughs)  You know, Anne has some of the best zingers.  Is that all the writers?

MSL:  It's all the writing.  Those writers get Anne's voice in a big way.  I have the most fun.  They really really know how to write for Anne.  They just hear the voice. I have these long crazy chunky monologues.  I read them at home; and I can't believe I'm this lucky. This blessed to get to do this on television.  I would do it for free.  Don't tell anyone.

RELATED INTERVIEWS:

Meredith Scott Lynn - 3/1/13

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/outtakes/2013/03/01/meredith-scott-lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment